Throughout the pandemic, I’ve been in touch with many members of the media and they, like us, are under tremendous stress.
As part of our Communicating in a Crisis webinar series, media heavyweights from The New York Times, Washington Post, Baltimore Business Journal and American Banker joined me for a lively conversation on how brands can find the balance between promoting their businesses and being sensitive to the challenges facing reporters.
Watch the on-demand webinar to hear straight from the source on:
• The current media landscape
• Trends in coronavirus media coverage
• What you should be pitching to journalists during this time
• How to position expert sources
• How brands can stay visible and relevant with the right balance
Katie Rosman, Features Reporter at The New York Times
Amy Argetsinger, Style Editor at The Washington Post
Joanna Sullivan, Editor at Baltimore Business Journal
Alan Kline, Editor-in-Chief at American Banker
To sign up for future ‘Communicating in a Crisis’ webinars and receive regular updates from our team, REGISTER HERE